The Oxfordshire Family History Society’s Annual General Meeting will take place at 7.15pm on Monday 28th June 2021. The meeting will be held online using Zoom. The meeting will not be open to non-members.
The Society’s constitution allows for a maximum of twelve members of the Executive Committee.
Members of the Society may nominate candidates, with their agreement, for the posts of the honorary officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Editor) and committee members.
Nominations must be received by the Secretary by Monday 7th June 2021. A list of nominations will be available at the AGM.
Secretary – Oxfordshire Family History Society
28 Yarnton Road
1. Apologies for absence (Chairman – Malcolm Austen)
2. Minutes of AGM held Monday 7 December 2020 (Chairman)
3. 45th Annual report of the Society’s Executive Committee for 2020 (Chairman)
4. Accounts for year ended December 2020 (Treasurer – John Beckerleg)
5. Election of officers and other members of the Society’s Executive Committee for 2021 – 2022 (President)
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner of the Accounts (Chairman)
7. Close of meeting
Following the close of the meeting and before the invited speaker gives his talk, there will be short opportunity for members to raise any matters concerning the society that have not been dealt with during the AGM.
The accounts and the Chairman’s report for 2020 are accessible below.
At 8pm Paul Gaskell will give a talk entitled “Research at home using Oxfordshire libraries online resources”
Add a comment about this page