Society's Annual General Meeting Monday 26th June 2023
June 26, 2023 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM at Exeter Hall
The Society’s Annual General Meeting will take place at 8pm on Monday 26 June 2023 at Exeter Hall, Oxford Road, Kidlington, OX5 1AB. and I look forward to welcoming members to Kidlington. The meeting will be open to non-members but only members are permitted to vote.
The Society’s constitution allows for a maximum of twelve members of the Executive Committee. Members of the Society may nominate candidates, with their agreement, for the posts of the honorary officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Editor) and committee members. We currently have vacancies for Minutes Secretary and Projects Co-ordinator, if you are interested in finding out more about these roles please contact any member of the executive committee.
Nominations for any of the officer roles or committee members may be sent to the Secretary at the address below, or emailed to me, and must be received by Tuesday 6 June 2023. A list of nominations will be available at the AGM.
Secretary – Oxfordshire Family History Society
c/o St Luke’s Church
1. Apologies for absence (Chairman – Malcolm Austen)
2. Minutes of AGM held Monday 27 June 2022 (Chairman)
3. 47th Annual report of the Society’s Executive Committee for 2022 (Chairman)
4. Accounts for year ended December 2022 (Treasurer –Charles Eldridge)
5. Election of officers and other members of the Society’s Executive Committee for 2023 – 2024 (President)
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner of the Accounts (Chairman)
7. Close of meeting
Following the close of the meeting, and before the invited speaker gives a talk, there will be short opportunity for members to raise any matters concerning the Society that have not been dealt with during the AGM.