OFHS, its volunteers and contributors, and those who may have given us permission to publish their data, all have rights and expectations which we have to protect.
OFHS has published this product primarily to assist research; we expect it to be used accordingly.
The following are the terms and conditions attached to digital and microfiche transcription purchases you make from OFHS on this site. They are provided here for reference; you will also be asked to accept them at the point of purchase when you try to finalise your payment. (All other purchases, such as books, are bought as-is without special legal terms).
- Purchase: By purchasing a product from OFHS, you have bought a non-transferable licence which will belong to the first user of the product.
- Use: The licensee may use the product without restriction (except as mentioned below) provided appropriate acknowledgement is included in any quotation or extract. No quotation or extract may take a substantial part of the product without permission from OFHS. Public offers of lookups are not permitted; this is not a fair use.
- Copying: The licensee may make a single copy of the material on the product for use with their computer. If the licensee makes such a copy they must retain possession of the original disk. No other copies may be made.
- Library use: Please contact OFHS firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss library use.
- Resale: Resale or gifting of the product by the licensee is not permitted.
For further advice, please contact OFHS either:
By email: email@example.com;
By post: Oxfordshire Family History Society, Oxfordshire History Centre, St. Luke’s Church, Temple Road, Cowley, OXFORD, OX4 2HT, UK
Or by telephone: 01865 358151 (+44 1865 358151 from outside the UK)