The following are the terms and conditions attached to purchases you make from OFHS on this site. They are provided here for reference; you will also be asked to accept them at the point of purchase when you try to finalise your payment.
- Purchase: By purchasing a product from OFHS, you have bought a non-transferable licence which will belong to the first user of the product.
- Use: The licensee may use the product without restriction (except as mentioned below) provided appropriate acknowledgement is included in any quotation or extract. No quotation or extract may take a substantial part of the product without permission from OFHS. Public offers of lookups are not permitted; this is not a fair use.
- Copying: The licensee may make a single copy of the material on the product for use with their computer. If the licensee makes such a copy they must retain possession of the original disk. No other copies may be made.
- Library use: Please contact OFHS firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss library use.
- Resale: Resale or gifting of the product by the licensee is not permitted.
For further advice, please contact OFHS either:
By email: email@example.com;
By post: Oxfordshire Family History Society, Oxfordshire History Centre, St. Luke’s Church, Temple Road, Cowley, OXFORD, OX4 2HT, UK
Or by telephone: 01865 358151 (+44 1865 358151 from outside the UK)